- Coloured moulded fibreglass module shell made from Synolite 2754-W-2 Fire retardant resin class 2 surface spread of flame rating to BS 476 part 7
- Hot Dipped galvanised chassis built from 3mm cold formed rhs bs6363 1983 grade 43/36 steel
- Double skinned cavity wall and ceiling with lighting pelmets
- Outer skin top and bottom condensation drains
- 18mm Anti slip fully sealed phenol coated floor
- Black Flexible floor PCV skirting easy clean
- Four 304 stainless steel counters, (not timber lined) Made to suit equipment
- Two medium size stainless steel sinks hot and cold mains water system with mixer taps or Water pump with taps, fresh & waste water containers
- Matching Under sink cupboard with sliding doors
- 304 Stainless steel shelve to suit client
- Food safe wall lining including and door/hatch
- Pitched roof with 6 strip lights and venting system
- 9ft by 3ft main serving hatch fitted with centre gas rams with internal locking system
- Internal removable sliding clear window panels fitted for bad weather ( option )
- Main access door 70cm wide with internal 3 way locking system
- 3 x Roof sign and signage Bean Machine
- 240v Lighting and Electric package including 8 s/s twin sockets, 60amp internal input socket
- 2 x Roof vent, Menu boards, 1 x door look key, 1 x Hatch lock key
- Services i.e. main and water / drainage can be access through the floor
- Four external corner jacks
- PAT test certificate if required on any portable electrical equipment.
Equipment Listed which can be changed or added to to suit clients requirements
- 1 x Group one coffee machine
- 3 x Display fridge to suit under counter windows
- 1 x Counter top heated display
- 1 x Fridge
- 1 x Freezer
- 1 x Equipment Instruction Booklets including electrical certs
Contract Hire Terms:
The minimum hire period is to be agreed.
To arrange a confirmed booking, we will email the client our contract on request, whichis to be returned to us within seven days completed with all data requested and a £800 setup fee to confirm booking. Hire rate of £250 per week or part of will be confirmed when booking.
Hire payments are weekly in advance by BASC or standing order.
For any short term hires, all hire rates to be paid in full before hire starts
The hirer is responsible for insuring the Coffee Bean to the full value of £32,000 plus any costs.