- The minimum hire period is 180 days, however we will consider shorter periods subject to terms
- To arrange a confirmed booking, we will email the client our contract on request, to be returned to us within seven days completed with all data requested and an £800 deposit fee
- Hire to start with three weeks of signed contract
- Hire rate will be confirmed when booking
- Hire payments are weekly in advance by BASC or standing order
- For any short term hires, all hire rates to be paid in full before hire starts
- The hirer is responsible for insuring the Coffee Bean to the full value of £32,000 plus any costs.
Pick-up or delivery
The client can arrange to pick up a CTH from our yard at a agreed date and time, and/or make arrangements for the return of the unit.
At that time we will show the client how everything operates. If it is a demountable unit we will provide a video on CD showing how to demount and remount the unit on and off the sub-frame trailer unit.
The client may alternatively request us to deliver and setup on site at a agreed date and time, and make arrangement for the collection and return of the CTH. There is a charge for this service, based on the distance we have to travel.